Overview
The Caledon Soccer Club was formed in 1973 to service a large part of the Town of Caledon including the settlements of Caledon East, Palgrave, Inglewood, Cheltenham, Caledon Village and Mono Mills as well as the rural area surrounding these settlements. The Caledon Soccer Club has grown to enjoy a membership of more than 1100.

Our biggest asset is our cluster of fields. We have 5 regular fields, 4 of which are lit, 7 mini fields and 3 micro fields all within the same location. As well, we utilize 3 fields located at nearby schools as practice fields. Very convenient for those families that have multiple children playing soccer.